Looking to have your Thunderbird Email Signature automatically display in replies and forwards? Below is a short guide on how to do that and the option to have them appear directly below your reply instead of below the “quote” at the end of the email string.
- Once you have opened Thunderbird, the first thing to do is select your email account by clicking the lock+envelope icon next to your email address. This should be located at the top of the side panel. Then click “View settings for this account” located in the “Accounts” section.
- Next click “Composition and Addressing” in the side panel of the pop-up window.
- Next select the options you desire in the “Composition” section.
- Make sure the box is checked that says “Include signature for replies”
- Make sure the box is checked that says “Include signature for forwards”
- (Optional) Adjust settings to “Automatically quote the original message when replying”.
- You can un-check this to not automatically quote the original message when replying
- You can select whether to start your reply “above the quote” (recommended), “below the quote” or “select the quote”.
- Then you can choose whether your email signature is placed directly “below your replay (above the quote)” or “below the quote (at the end of the email string)”.
I hope this short guide was helpful for you. If you need instructions on how to create an email signature, visit the post Thunderbird Email Signature | How to Add Both Image & Text