At Vinson Advertising, SEO is one of our specialties. All of our search engine marketing begins with in-depth market analysis of all clients, where we target specific keywords to help our clients in their industry. As a result, we are able to drastically improve the search engine ranking for each of our clients.
SEO can work very quickly if it is done right, so we work fast because time matters. Therefore many of our clients see results in less than a month on their primary keywords.
At Vinson Advertising, we have the software that allows us to research potential keywords for your industry. Because of this, we know approximately how many times any words are searched per month in the USA and locally. As a result, we are able analyze how strong the competition is and how much of your available ranking resources you will have to use to get a high ranking on your primary keywords. Normally, if you are doing local SEO you don’t need to exhaust too much. National rankings require less target words and more work to gain the ranking. It’s simply a matter of competition.
Links are an important part of SEO. That’s why we will help you with a strategy for obtaining the right kind of links. When obtaining links, it is important to avoid strategies of trying to trick Google. Google is very good at detecting people who try to work around the system, and penalize those they catch.
SEO is definitely a long term commitment. Variables like your competition, changes in algorithms, and secondary keywords constantly come in to play. Also, keywords tend to move up and down for no reason (wobble) quite often. A small change to one word strangely affects another word. So adjustments must always be made. Search engine optimization can make a huge difference in how many hits your web site gets. I’ve seen clients go from a few per month to thousands per month. The key is not to lose sight of selling when consumers or potential clients get to your site so there is a balance that needs to be obtained. Vinson Advertising’s SEO can do this very professionally.
Statistics that Support the Value of SEO
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine 93%
- Google owns up to 70% of the search engine market share 70%
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic 70%
- Up to 80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results 80%
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results 75%
- Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300% 300%
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate 14.6%
Contact us today!